The program – en
A real festive program, centered on the Marathon Village located at the Expositions Parc of Villefranche sur Saône! All events take place at Parc Expo unless otherwise.
Be carefull some Hours can be modified
THUrSDAY, NOVEMBER 16
- From 12 to 8pm: Marathon Village open, runners can pick up their numbers from ParcExpo.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17
- From 10am to 8pm : Marathon Village open, runners can pick up their numbers from ParcExpo.
- 7pm: The famous Pasta Party
- 8pm : Official Opening Ceremony of the 2017 Marathon and welcome drink.
saturday, NOVEMBer 18
- From 6:30 am to 7:15 am : Departure of the shuttles to Fleurie from Expositions Parc
- 9am start of Marathon from Fleurie
Villefranche down town area
- 12am start of Half marathon from Villefranche
- 2pm: start of Rhône 13km
- 12.30 pm to 4pm: the runners reach the finish
- 3pm30 : Awards
- 4.30 pm: start of Beaujolais Colors
- 5pm: Colors festival music
- At 8pm : Night of the Marathon at Expositions Parc
Behind “Hôtel de Ville” site
- 6pm30 : Getting drilled the barril of “Beaujolais Nouveau”
SUNDAY, NOVEMBer 19
Tour of the Hameau du Vin (Georges Duboeuf in Romanèche-Thorins) with wine-tasting and lunch.
- 10am : Museum visit
- 12pm30 : Lunch “Beaujolais”